Social work is one of the most important branches or streams of study for students in Australia as well round the world. The subject has gained so much important now a days that even reputed colleges and universities of Australia are offering graduation as well post graduation degree courses on social work study subject.
The institute assign students with large assignments on social work during the courses. In this blog we will discuss about some useful tips to write an excellent case study report on social work to get the top grades by impressing your faculties.
Tips To Write an Effective Case Study Report in Social Work
- Choose an interesting subject: First, you need to choose a very interesting and updated subject for your social work case study. Some such subjects might be domestic violence, corruption, women empowerment, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, etc.
- Do an in-depth analysis: After that, you need to have an in-depth analysis of the chosen subject or topic. You need to explain each and every fact related to that topic. No fictions should be there only try and current fact will be accepted from you.
- Treat delicate matters likewise: A study on social work is one of the most delicate types of studies in the whole world. Thus, you need to write your report by treating the matter as seriously as possible by avoiding all types of fluffy languages.
- Carry out extensive study and researches: You always need to do a very extensive study and research while writing your case study report on social work. You need to keep note of all the legal, social as well as political status of the country, territory, or region on which you are doing your social study.
- Write only true facts: It is always necessary for you to write only true facts in your case study. Writing wrong facts can be very harmful on your paper. You always need to depict a very true picture of the scenario.
- Know how you can help others: The ultimate aim of your social study work is to help the people of your society. Each class of people suffers from particular issues or problems. You need to deal with their issues likewise to solve their problems. Thus, you always need to know the right methods to solve various problems of the suffering people.
- Give proper solutions: You always need to given proper solutions to the suffering people of your society to overcome their problems. These solutions must be strictly within the legal limits of your nation. You need to keep in mind that people are truly benefited by the suggestions and solutions provided by you in your social work case study report.
- Give a picture of future success: In your case study report on social work you need to depict a true picture of your social work project succeed in the long run and how it will benefit people at the concluding part.
- Always give a proper introduction and conclusion: The introduction and concluding part of your social work case study report is of high importance. The first impression is made on your faculties from the introductory part. If your concluding part is interesting enough, it will create an everlasting good impression on your reader faculty. Thus, you are bound to get good grades.
- Carry out long surveys: The subject of social work us very much related to practical surveys and studies. Thus, you need to conduct a lot of surveys among the people of the society to know about their real problems in life and look for effective solutions for them.
- Take expert consultation: It is advisable for you to seek the consultation and help from any social service expert to write an ideal case study report. You need to do it under the supervision of an expert social worker for this purpose.
- Study the reports of various NGOs: There are a number of NGOs or non-government organisations involved in various social study works. You can go through their published reports in order to get an idea of how to do a proper social work with true success.
If you follow all the tips mentioned above, you can get the highest grades in your social work case study report paper.
What Common Mistakes to Be Avoided While Writing a Case Study Report?
There are certain common mistakes all of you need to avoid while writing a case study report on social work or any other subject. Some of these are listed below:
- Often many errors are present in the case study paper. You always need to remove these errors by proper proofreading and editing of the papers. Manual checking is preferred in this regard rather than any error detecting software.
- You always need to avoid plagiarism in your report work. You can also use any kind of updated and advanced plagiarism checking software technology in this regard in order to make your paper a hundred percent plagiarism-free
- Always submit all your case study papers before the deadlines. If you cross the deadlines, your paper will come under the defaulter list and you will lose your grades
- Try to complete all your assignment papers within specified time frames
- Do not repeat any idea more than once in any of your case study papers. Add new ideas with to the point explanations. This will make your paper more interesting.
How to Avail the Case Study Report Writing Services?
Writing a good case study report on social work is not an easy task. Thus, you always need an expert help in this regard. You can get the best case study report on social work writing help from the most reputed CaseStudyHelp.com online organisation.
We have a team of best writers having a lot of experience in social service case report writing field. Thus, all the students can always expect the best service from them. You can avail our services very easily by registering online on the CaseStudyHelp.comofficial website on the internet. We are always here to provide the best solutions for social work cases study report writing.
Here is a video for How To Write A Case Study Report In Social Work? You should watch this:
Hi I am Lucy, author of this blog. I am writing on social work related case studies for past long years in CaseStudyHelp.com online organisation. I can guaranty you the best services from us.
Case studies are a great way to tell the world how valuable your products or services are. They go beyond simple testimonials by showing real-life examples of how you were able to satisfy your customer’s needs and help them accomplish their goals. With great case studies, you will be able to highlight your successes in a way that will make your ideal potential customer become your customer. The following are some tips on how to make your case studies a powerful asset in soliciting business.
1. Write About Someone Your Ideal Customer Can Relate To
Do you know who your ideal customer is? If it’s someone in the education industry, then make your case studies about your university customers. If it’s someone in the automobile industry, then make your case studies about auto parts and accessories manufacturers.
The goal is to ensure that once your ideal customer has read your case studies, they will feel:
- You are comfortable in their industry.
- You know their industry’s specific needs.
- You know how to give their industry targeted results.
Think about it on a smaller level, such as when you’re reading a how-to blog post. Most of them are geared toward average readers. But when you come across a how-to post specifically designed for your needs (such as online marketing for the healthcare industry), then you are more likely to understand and apply the information. The same goes with case studies – people who read about results attained in their industry will feel like the same products / services will work for them as well.
2. Tell the Story from Start to Finish
People enjoy reading a story. A great case study will allow someone to really get to know the customer in the case study including:
- Who is the sample customer and what do they do?
- What were the customer’s goals?
- What were the customer’s needs?
- How did you satisfy those needs and help the customer meet their goals?
A final thing you could do is simply follow up with the customer in the case study and update your case study a few months down the road to show how your products / services are continuing to have long term benefits for the customer. This would give readers the opportunity to see that your goal is not only to help with immediate needs, but also to ensure long term results.
3. Provide Easy to Read Formatting
No one really likes to read one huge chunk of text, no matter how interesting and informative it might be. Be sure to use good content formatting elements like you would with articles, blog posts, and copywriting on your website including:
- Bulleted lists
- Bolded & italicized text
In addition to providing great SEO value for your case studies page, these formatting elements will help your readers (especially those that like to skim) find the most important parts of your case study and get a great impression about what your business could do for them.
4. Include Real Numbers
Have you ever read case studies where a business states that they “doubled traffic” for the customer in their case study and wondered if that meant they went from 100 to 200 visits or 10,000 to 20,000 visits? Certain ways of displaying numbers can have an ambiguous meaning. You will want your case study to be as clear as day. So instead of just saying you doubled their traffic, show them real numbers and (if possible) real proof.
Of course, remember that not everyone is as familiar with the technology as you are, so be sure to highlight what they should be noticing.
This way, the reader can see where the customer began and where the customer ended up with your help. They can see real, tangible results. Plus having the picture proof can help the reader envision exactly what you might do for them, making the case study that much more powerful.
5. Talk Specific Strategy
So you doubled a website’s traffic or sales, right? How did you do it? This is where you sell your products or services simply by saying which ones you used and how they led to the desired result. You shouldn’t just say “our online marketing services led to these results.” Instead, you should say “it was a combination of a three-month dedicated social media campaign focusing on Facebook & YouTube and five months of link building that led to an increase in rankings plus brand exposure that led to these results.”
6. Try Different Formats
While people like stories, case studies do not have to be fit into story form every time. You could try different types of case studies, such as an interview format where you have your clients answer the same questions mentioned earlier about what they do, their needs, their goals, and how you met them. Quoting your customer in their own words will make the case study even more relatable to your ideal customer than you telling the story.
7. Appeal to Different Types of Learners
While some people enjoy reading, others may prefer audio, video, or visual representation of your case study. So consider taking your text-based case studies and re-purposing the content as:
- A podcast
- A YouTube video
- Or even an infographic (such as the one below)
The bonus with YouTube videos and infographics is that they are easy to share. This means that your case study may go further than just your own site, leading to more of your potential customers finding out how they could benefit from your products or services.
8. Make Them Easy to Find
What’s the point of having great case studies if no one will ever read them? Be sure that your case studies are organized and easy to find. Some great examples of how to do this include the following:
Amazon Web Services
Microsoft’s Business Hub
Have any case study best practice tips or examples of case studies you have enjoyed? Please share them in the comments!
Kissmetrics combines behavioral analytics with email automation. Our software tracks actions of your users across multiple devices allowing you to analyze, segment and engage your customers with automatic, behavior-based emails in one place. We call it Customer Engagement Automation. Get, keep and grow more customers with Kissmetrics.
About the Author: Kristi Hines is a freelance writer, blogger, and social media enthusiast. Her blog Kikolani focuses on blog marketing, including social networking strategies and blogging tips.